PMWeb Full and Guest License Comparison
PMWeb Full User Licenses provide all-inclusive access to the entire PMWeb Enterprise Platform plus the comprehensive ability to create records and documents throughout the system (according to the Users security settings set by the system administrator). A Full User License is one User per license.
PMWeb Guest User Licenses are designed for internal/external collaborators. Guest Users have access to the entire PMWeb Enterprise Platform according to the Users security settings set by the system administrator and can create records in the system according to the chart attached. Guest Licenses are available as Named (one User per guest license) or Concurrent, in which case Users are part of a pool of guest licenses.
It is important to note that Full User and Guest Named licenses are easily re-assignable if and when necessary.
Full Users Can:
• Create a Budget while a Guest User cannot.
• Create a Contract while a Guest User cannot.
• Create a Schedule while a Guest User cannot.
• Create Companies while a Guest User cannot.
• Create Projects while a Guest User cannot.
• Define Programs or Lists while a Guest User cannot.
Guest Users Can:
• Create and Submit All Engineering Forms.
• Create and Submit an Online Invoice.
• Submit an Online Bid.
• Create and Submit a Timesheet.
• Create and Submit a Work Order Request.
• View, upload and download documents with security permissions.
• Participate in any record in the database if they are included in the Workflow.
• Submit Online Change Request.
For more information on PMWeb Licensing, please Contact Us.