We develop effective and customer-focused solutions and have been since the early 2000s. Our developers are industry experts who had the vision to create a solution that was feature-rich and easy to use. Firstly, we wanted it to meet and exceed the needs and requirements of clients in the portfolio, program, and project management space. We have succeeded in achieving this goal across a wide spectrum of global clients. Our clients include private and public owners, construction managers, and contractors.
Beginning in 2007, the current PMWeb platform has progressively expanded into over 100 out-of-the-box features. PMWeb is 100% web-based and built on the latest technologies. This includes MS SQL Server and the top-rated, award-winning MS SQL Reporting Services (Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Reporting engine).
Our founders have continued developing new functionality to cater to the growing, global user base that currently stands in the tens of thousands. The following lists the key attributes that give our software such a high success rate:
- A high level of out-of-the-box functionality specifically developed to manage the entire lifecycle of capital works projects.
- Comprehensive roll-ups from project to program to portfolio level with powerful dashboard and reporting functionality.
- Powerful Visual Workflow and Gating tools appliable to any element in the project lifecycle.
- A state-of-the-art architecture that allows ready integration with virtually any existing system or software configuration – even bespoke legacy systems.
- Fully developed “out of the box” integrations with MS Excel, Word, Project, and Oracle Primavera.
- A modular approach, allowing a client to acquire the specific functionality it requires on “day one” and then increase functionality over time.
- A high level of user customization capabilities, reducing the need for engaging third parties to modify the operation of PMWeb as a client’s own processes and systems change over time.
Overall, the demands of modern project management continue to increase with the need for more robust cost controls, risk mitigation, document controls, business intelligence (BI) dashboards, reporting, and comprehensive features that address all business processes. Given that, we have proven that our software can and will continue to deliver on these demands.