BENEFITS OF A GOVERNMENT-FOCUSED PAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE:
The main benefit of a page like this is the ability for prospective government customers to easily see how your solutions fit their needs, without having to translate commercial applications to what they’re looking for. The other key purpose of this page is to have a web address that you and your Winvale Account Manager can share with prospective customers so they can go directly to your government-focused products or services.
When talking about website content, it’s important to keep in mind “you vs. we language.” This strategy revolves around talking less about your organization and more about your buyer’s problems and how your product/solution solves them. Make sure you’re identifying their pain points and speaking to them. This part of your organization’s website should be strictly focused on the government.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- What problems are government buyers experiencing? What are their pain points?
- What about your solution is unique? Play up your differentiators!
- How does your product solve their problem?
WHAT TO INCLUDE:
- Contract information: GSA MAS GS-35F-0074S
- Contact information:
- Leslie Crowley
- (804) 313-6540
- Core competencies
- Relevant past performance (if available)
- GSA logo
- Downloadable case studies/white papers
- Downloadable government capabilities statement
- Corporate data
If you don’t have all of this information, that’s ok – you can always build on this over time. The bolded bullets above show the most important pieces. Case studies and white papers are extremely valuable, so if you don’t have these now, work on building these and adding to this page when you have them.